Jabb of the Carolinas
SPE 120ES (organic version) & SBb2.5 (non-GMO version)
Soil and plant enhancer with active ingredient Beauveria bassiana, a natural symbiotic fungus that lives in the soil, roots, stems, and leaves. SPE grows with the plant and uses this natural fungi to defend roots, stems, and leaves from pathogens and insects. Naturally occurs in soil but has been killed off by fungicides and tillage.
- Stimulates the plant’s immune system.
- Restricts plant pathogens from entering the plant.
- Interacts with plant to produce additive biochemicals.
- Combines plant resistance to insect feeders for reducing population threat
- Naturally occurs in soil but has been killed off by fungicides and tillage
Environoc 401 (organic)
Environoc 401 is a natural microbial plant biostimulant used to promote the fundamental relationship between the soil and plant. The microbes that make up this product are not genetically modified, non-pathogenic, and are 100% naturally occurring. A diverse population of beneficial microorganisms ensures the soil and plant are able to efficiently work together to maximize the plant’s growth and productivity.
- Establishes larger and more diverse populations of beneficial microbes in your fields.
- Optimizes the rhizosphere with a more robust and efficient plant and microbe relationship to improve growing conditions.
- Improves nutrient release and management through microbial activity, enhancing overall soil productivity.
Environoc 801 LN (organic)
Biostimulant technology containing Environoc 401’s beneficial microbial consortium along with organic acid complexes and soil-penetrating technologies to benefit producers who do not have in-furrow delivery capabilities. The beneficial microbial population provides a very diverse, sustained and wide range of benefits to any crop. Some of the microbial capabilities include Nitrogen fixation and Phosphate solubilization organic acid profile that provides a superior carbon source that can feed microbial populations and provide micronutrient chelation abilities to the soil. Environoc 801 LN can
- Increases stand emergence and uniformity.
- Enhances crop vigor and increases root mass.
- Facilitates better nutrient uptake.
- Reduces plant stress from environmental factors.
Environoc 501 (organic)
Biological Stubble Digester is a broadcast application utilizing high concentrations of more than two dozen naturally-occurring, viable, non-genetically modified beneficial microbe strains.
- Breaks down crop residue, stubble and waste.
- Reduces wear and tear on your tires and equipment caused by typically tough crop residue.
Believe the unbelievable.™ Want more from every acre?
OI-YS – Enhancer 1 (organic version)
Enhancer 1 is a synergistic blend of principal functioning agents featuring the combined properties of a superior agricultural spreader and sticker. It can be applied to fruits and vegetables, field and row crops, turf, fruit trees, nut trees, ornamental trees, vines shrubs and flowers and containerized plants. It enhances the activity and performance of pesticides and foliar nutrients. With foliar applications, the superior wetting of OI-YS results in a more uniform distribution of material which increases the retention and absorption of sprays by reducing surface tension of the spray droplets. When applied to the soil, Enhancer 1 improves wetting of hydrophobic soils by increasing water penetration into the soil matrix.
- Increases the coverage of pesticides.
- Improves the performance of any IPM constituent, the efficacy of your conventional IPM program and wetting and sticking ability to the plant.
- Speeds the uptake and utilization of an IPM program.
OII-YS – Enhancer 2 (conventional version)
OII-YS is an all natural adjuvant. It can be applied to turf, fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and row crops. A synergistic blend of principal functioning agents featuring the combined properties of a superior agricultural, soil wetting agent and nutrient enhancer to solubilize and transport nutrients benefiting the growth and development of all plants. The one-two punch of Enhancer 2 is delivered through the superior wetting and chelating properties of its principal functioning agents – yucca and chitosan.
- Increases the efficacy of nematicides, fungicides, fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, and nutritional sprays.
- Decreases transpiration loss up to 50%.
- Extends the growing season of the crop.
Nemasan® – Biological Nematicide
For effective control/suppression of plant-parasitic nematodes in the soil. For application to turf, fruit, vegetables, ornamentals, and row crops.
Soybean inoculant and seed lubricant formulated for maximum yield advantage and innovative planter protection. Proprietary blend of three strains of yield enhancing Rhizobia bacteria with an innovative talc-graphic carrier for increased seed flowability with high adhesion and low use rates.
- Increases seed flowability, but also helps to lubricate the planter equipment.
- Increases in yield as high as just over 5 bu/a.
Biological seed treatment for corn and soybeans that enhances nutrient efficiency that supports root and plant growth.
- Creates more robust root systems.
- Increases water and nutrient efficiency .
- Increases yields.
- Induces resistance to plant stresses like dry weather.