The use of chemical pesticides has long been the norm in farming. However, a paradigm shift is taking place in the farming industry, driven by a commitment to sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Family Safe Agriculture is at the forefront of this movement, offering a range of innovative crop production products that are both user and environment-friendly. Below, we’ll explain how our products are changing the game and enabling growers to achieve extraordinary yields without the need of harmful chemicals. Quite literally, we are helping nature do the work – as intended.
Sustainable Agriculture Without Sacrificing Yields or Your Wallet
Successful crop production doesn’t have to come at the expense of our environment, price, or yields. Our product lineup is a testament to this commitment, offering growers a safer and more responsible way to nurture their crops… that perform! Through the use of proper in season nutrition and biology, growers can produce the healthy and highest quality yields that the crop year’s weather will allow.
And healthy yields start with selecting the right seeds. We proudly sell Mustang Seeds – now celebrating 60 years as an independent full line, one stop seed company. They recently merged with GDM – a worldwide genetic research and plant breeding company, whose genetics are in over 41% of all soybeans sold worldwide. Mustang Seeds has FIVE E3 soybean varieties for the Midwest with the Peking soybean cyst nematode resistance gene, which is now in great demand because of its effectiveness in maintaining yields under nematode pressure.
Our full line of crop protection products are not only effective but also environmentally responsible. Take a closer look at some of our innovative products:
- Dust Seed Lubricant: This product, available with additional additives like B4, SBb2.5, terrasym 401 & 450, promotes early plant development, faster root growth, and protection against diseases and insects. It also aids in nutrient uptake.
- Spraytec Adjuvant: Known as the “Standard of Comparison” in spray adjuvants, it stands out for its quality and versatility. This adjuvant reduces preparation time, making the spraying process more efficient. It helps nutrients enter the plant and supports the plant’s natural immune system.
- Frenzy: This product plays a crucial role in helping plants survive in challenging conditions, such as drought, by protecting their energy cells (mitochondria).
- PheNom: It’s a blend of two endophyte bacteria, one living above ground in the plant, supplying nitrogen from the air, and the other improving the plant’s phosphorous utilization efficiency.
- Growthful: This soil amendment breaks down organic matter in the soil, releasing nutrients and providing hydrogen ions to improve soil and plant processes.
These are just a few examples of the numerous products we have to help you with crop production issues. They are further discussed in this website and can be explained in even more detail by contacting us.
Click here to send us a message or call Steve Banks at (515) 290-0586.