Low Mu Tech
DUST™ Planter Box Seed Lubricant
The new, cleaner, and safer seed flow lubricant.
This patented product is your first-choice seed lubricant. DUST (Soy Protein) planter lubricant has been studied by Kansas State University. The study shows that it compares very well to other seed lubricants in terms of meter performance along with added benefits for:
- Ease of cleanup
- Reduction of dustiness
- Insecticide-free and carcinogen-free
- Reduces health risks of the farmer and environment
- Proven to reduce static
- DUST is a direct replacement for Graphite or Talc.
In another study it has been shown to be up to 20 TIMES less abrasive to seed than Talc. The United Soybean Board has supported this product made from 100% American Soybeans with the support of farmers Soy Check-Off Dollars. This product increases demand and use for soybeans.
DUST™ + B4
DUST + B4 is a combination of DUST Seed lubricant, as the bio-complex inclusion carrier for B4. The B4 component is a blend of 4 highly beneficial bacillus microorganisms: Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus pumilus and Brevibacillus laterosporous for use in agriculture for all crops and is recommended for dry planter box application used to increase nutrient uptake and provide seed lubricity.
DUST™ + Terrasym® 450
DUST + Terrasym 450 for corn is designed to improve seed lubrication and seed flow during planting and deliver improved nutrient uptake leading to robust early-season root development, enhanced tolerance of abiotic stress (drought or extreme temperatures) throughout the growing season, and higher yields at harvest.
DUST + Terrasym 450 for corn contains a unique strain of beneficial microbes specially selected for corn. As a broad, season-long colonizer, DUST + Terrasym 450 PPFMs spread from the seed surface across a plant’s roots and leaves. PPFMs improve nutrient uptake by populating plant roots, promoting higher numbers of root tips and overall mass.
DUST™ + Terrasym®450 and Nutriquire
Nutriquire Soil Inoculant is a microbial-based product intended to increase the active biomass in the soil. Nutriquire introduces microbes into the soil resulting in improved plant vigor and nutrient cycling. Many of the bacteria in Nutriquire are spore forming bacteria allowing flexible mixing and application options.
- Enhanced fertilizer program – increases plant nutrient uptake.
- Quick start – improves germination and early plant vigor by increasing root mass growth and building the aerobic zone in the soil.
- Stimulates – feeds the soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through their productive biological processes.
- Ease of use – Can be applied directly to seed in the planter-box or pro-box by simply sprinkling product over the top of the seed.
- Extra Yield – a 2-year corn and soybean trial showed an average increase of +12 bu/A corn and +7 bu/A soybeans.
All with the added benefits of DUST™ + Terrasym® 450.
DUST™ + Terrasym® and TS201
Using the power of Terrasym 450 and TS201 carried in DUST™ allows the biology to live on and with the seed to extend the release of nutrients and result in increases like this:
- +9.8% in density
- +15.7% in surface area
- +10.4% in root length
- +8.5% in # of root tips
- +4.3% in steep rooting angle
- -4.2% in shallow rooting angle
- +8.9% in fine roots (0- 2mm diameter)